May 27, 2009

Spring 2009 Fashion Trends

Just a few of this season's hottest trends:
Something that works absolutely anywhere is a colorblocked piece. You can wear any color you want, still looking chic. Try on a colorblock dress or tunic, and you'll be ready to hit the town. The picture above shows a colorblock dress from Forever21 that I love. It is $22.80
Floral prints are back! They are everywhere this season, and they seem to be a must-have. I personally think they look great for almost any occasion, and I love them. The dress above is from Forever21 (again), and I think the bright cherry blossom print with the contrast bottom hem is adorable. That one is $22.80 as well.

And...animal prints are in style too! They come in so many different colors, and so many different patterns, that it's difficult to choose just one. So, the item above is a classic-- a silk halter top with a brown and cream cheetah print, priced at $19.80-- also from Forever21. This would go perfectly with a pair of sleek jeans or trousers.

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 27, 2009

    I love that cherry blossom dress! And I have the colorblock one :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin